Coronavirus support for OC clients
Last Updated: 12 May
We will be updating this page regularly as the Government releases information on support packages for small and medium sized businesses.
Click on the headings below to find PDFs with helpful information we have gathered over the past days.
Please rest assured that we are totally committed to helping our clients to benefit from all of the measures that have been announced, and we will be working around the clock to review the technical guidance and issue updates to our clients as quickly as possible.
We have prepared briefings on the following topics which we hope will be of assistance to all clients.
- Securing Jobs Through Coronavirus including the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and the Self-Employed Income Support Scheme
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme including the more information on how to claim.
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Claim Preparation including how to prepare information for the claim and calculations.
- Tax Payment Deferral Arrangements for all business taxes including guidance on negotiating Time To Pay arrangements
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme including details of the loans that are available and practical guidance on how to apply for them
- Coronavirus and R&D and why completing an R&D claim is a way of alleviating critical cashflow problems as a result of the virus.
We will be producing further guidance next week on Sick Pay and claiming Universal Credits.
Please be aware that there currently seems to be a lag of 48 to 72 hours between new measures being announced by the Chancellor, and technical guidance being released by the Government. We cannot provide accurate practical guidance to our clients until the technical guidance is released, so please be patient and wait for us to review the detailed information once it is published.
Many thanks in advance for your patience.
The OC Team