Over the next few years we are going to completely change the way that professional services are delivered.
We have a passion for technology and for making people’s lives easier. We hate red tape and bureaucracy and the stifling effect that it can have on people and business. We are setting out to automate financial processes and thus remove the need for the expensive professional advisers who perform the routine compliance functions within the SME sector. We are looking for developers with a similar passion to make peoples lives easier, plus the ability to develop beautiful applications, to join our team.
We use a service orientated architecture built using Microsoft .NET technologies and making use of the Windows Azure platform. This allows us to produce highly responsive web applications built using the SPA model incorporating libraries such as Knockout and Pager.
The technologies we use are:
- Windows Azure: Cloud Services, Service Bus, Storage, Virtual Machines, Media Services, Diagnostics
- Database: SQL Azure, MySQL, MongoDB
- Languages & Libraries: T-SQL, C#, WCF, jQuery, Knockout, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, Linq, HTML 5, CSS 3, Javscript, Bing Maps Services, Exchange Web Services, ASP.NET Membership, iTextSharp, NLog
- Transport: Ajax, JSON, SOAP, ReST
- Comms: FTP, SFTP, HTTP, TCP, Async techniques
- Encryption: PGP
If you are really comfortable in this environment or even if you just understand the basics but want to learn more, please get in touch.
If you have any financial / accountancy knowledge that would obviously be a bonus. Also, if you have previous experience of interacting with the Government Gateway or working with government standards, especially RTI, that would really helpful too.